<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 03, 2005

It's little wonder Melbournians are obsessed with the weather.
Tuesday - 36 degrees
Wednesday - 13 degrees, and the most rain in one 24 hour period Melbourne has ever had.
I was sick with the flu yesterday, and spent all day snuggled in bed reading, dozing and listening to the drumming of the rain on the roof - very well timed sickie.
Today it took me ages to get to work, but my poor sister spent 4 hours in traffic. It is a nightmare out there.

So much stuff going on now I dont even know where to start. I enrolled in a Masters course because I am completely crazy, so there goes my life. Work is ridiculous, and I have been sick.
Been landscaping and painting at home, went to the tennis, attended two engagement parties and have been helping my friend organise her wedding. We have the hens day this weekend - I am looking forward to the winery tour so I can sleep on the bus. Where does the time go???



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com