<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 04, 2005

It may have come across here that I would like to win something big. Mostly because that is a hell of a lot easier than working for my millions. This obsession is shared by many, you should see the number of search hits I get from people looking for ways to win tatslotto. For the last time - I do not know - otherwise I would not be writing this shitty website.

But I do wonder if you can waste your winning luck on small prizes and this may detract from my chances of winning the big one. Well, that and actually bothering to buy a ticket, but lets not dwell on minor details. All this is leading to the fact that last night I got a letter telling me I had won four crystal wine glasses. Which of course is great and everything, anything that holds wine is welcome in my house, but I hope this hasn't chipped away at my luck - that is still needed for the big one. Or I am going to have to work forever, and the way work is right now, that is not a great prospect.

Completely changing the subject, I am glad to have some ratings programming back on our TV screens. Yay for the Amazing race finally instigating the rule they should have had about five seasons ago, where you cant just always get your strongest team member to complete all the challenges. And yay for the biggest bunch of fighing whinging contestants ever. Although that horrible guy with the yellow top should be arrested for spousal abuse. This is the best reality show ever, despite Mr R's obsession with each challenge coming up where we have to instantly decide who is going to do a challenge, or which challenge we will do as if we are contestants in the race. Last night he insisted we do the down hill roller skiing, when I can't skate. We would had a great fight about that. But don't tell anyone, it's a little embarrassing. I heard that Mr and Mrs Survivor, Amber and Rob, had signed up for the next series - what I think they need are contestants from around the world. Throw some Aussies in there and a whinging Pom or two, that would be great television.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com