<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

In general, my husband is lovely. Last night he made me dinner and cleaned up and followed up with a cup of tea. He ran around the bedroom last night to catch the buzzing fly that was circling around. He spends every weekend painting or building or gardening.
You can see this is leading to a "but".

A couple of weekends ago, I was out for the day on a Hens Day. I get a phone call about lunchtime.
"Just wanted to let you know that I locked myself out of the house" he says
"So what window did you break?" I joke
"Um, well, one of the ones on the front door. And I havent had a chance to clean it up because I was late for tennis. So be careful not to step in any glass. And have a good day! I love you! Bye!"

So I now have a front door (which is supposed to be replaced soon, hence why he picked this particular window) patched up with a bit of paper, and a large piece of wood next to the door that he has not yet got around to putting in the gap. Not exactly high security - just as well there is nothing worth taking.

In other news, we went to a Day on the Green on Saturday, which was pretty good, but was somewhat ruined by the ONE AND A HALF HOURS we spent in the carpark trying to get out when the whole thing was over. 6,000 people. One exit. Middle of nowhere. Something should be done about that. The buzz you get from a concert wore off after 20 minutes or so, and I was very grumpy when we finally got out. But maybe I should just lighten up, and next time pack some supper to have in the car park before we leave. It can be very exhausting being angry.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com