<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I seem to have an inability to comprehend disaster until days after the fact. The first couple of days are some sort of numb denial, until the shocking images of utter devestation finally sink in. The difference with this disaster and S11 is that there is no-one to blame. Nobody has the answers, only questions for all those thousands of people looking for their loved ones. My thoughts are with them. I am now in media blackout over the whole thing, I can't watch the news, or read the paper, it's just too sad. So what do we do? We donate what we can then we all get on with our lives and hold our loved ones close and note what is important in life.

So I have been holding my loved ones close and moving on, I hope you all have yours close too.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com