<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

You wont believe me when I tell you that I just wrote the best, most wittiest, hilarious entry ever, and blogger ate it.
But I can not be bothered re-creating so you just have to take my word for it. It was all about how nice I am and how that gets me into major trouble and how that has led to me holding a t*pperware party this weekend. Perhaps blogger objected to the subject matter, because it is definately objectionable.

I told a great story of how I agreed to this before I knew what I was agreeing to and to try an remember never to do that. But I am just too agreeable.

I made a great quip about what it is that t*pperware demonstrators actually demonstrate, just taking on and off the lids? And how what I'd really like them to demonstrate is how to find a lid that matches a container in a cupboard full of lids and containers. It was really good, you should have read it.

I also talked about why I was spelling t*pperware like t*pperware because I am wary of weird internet hits from people with strange fetishes. But man did it sound a hell of alot more witty and interesting than this version - really you should have seen it.

And this amazing entry also told you all about how I didn't interview naked guy, as tempting as it was, but have chosen someone else. And that the new person has the same last name as the old person and they are not related. And that the last name of these people is the same as the first name of another one of my employees, and that this situation had led to much hilarity with HR trying to sort out who is who. My description of this was nearly as good as the old 'who's on first' routine, but I guess you are just going to have to take my word for that.

And now I am so annoyed that I give up altogether. My last ending was much better.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com