<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

After much procrastination, we got back to finishing the blasted renovation on the weekend. Once things got to a liveable state, we were so sick of spending every weekend (and often week nights as well) with a power tool or paintbrush in our hands that we downed tools and have not done anything much for about 4 months.

So, first we wrote a list of what there was to do (3 pages long). Then I cried. Then I checked the bank balance. Then I cried some more.

Then I spent two hours finding paintbrushes and drop sheets and paint and paint stirrers and paint ladles and paint pots. Then I painted for an hour or so. Then I gave up and went shopping.

It's important to have your priorities right.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com