<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Home again, home again jiggity jig.
 
I think that the poem about the little piggys that went to market ends with 'jiggity jig', cause thats what you feel like doing after 30 hours in transit.
 
And whilst I am happy enough to be home that I am doing a jig, I am also a bit sad that the holiday is over. 
 
We had an absolute ball, and whilst I cant tell tales of poison dart wielding pygmies, there is plenty to tell.  Once I have slept some.  And got my body clock back in order.  And read through the 500 or so emails in my inbox.
 
For now, here is a quick list (you know I like lists) for posterity of the 10 things I missed the most on my South American holiday in no particular order ( and assuming future generations have any interest that is)
 
1. Milk
2. Vegemite
3. Water that you can drink from the tap
4. Cereal
5. A toilet that you can deposit paper into
6. My bed
7. A place where motorists obey traffic signals
8. Lettuce
9. Cheese
10. Aeroplane companies that have planes made after 1970
 
 
 
 

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com