<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Oh my goodness.

I am a little panicked. Because we leave in about 30 hours and I still have mountains of things to do. Wash clothes, pack clothes, decide on best spider averting strategies and get fit for Inca trail (perhaps it's too late for that).

Managed to catch the MTC's Daylight Atheist last night and it really is amazing (a one man show). Shows an interesting perspective on alcohol and domestic abuse. It is heavy - but also very funny.

Hope to give one last decent update before I go - only two more sleeps! Any tips for fitting as many things into small backpack as possible would be appreciated - but dont tell me to just take half as much stuff because I like being a chronic overpacker. Who knows when you might need 27 t-shirts!!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com