<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

The weirdest thing just happened.

I was just munching on a couple of Easter eggs, as I am likely to be doing at this time of year. These particular eggs are made by Cadbury, and are those little mini eggs. I was working away, and then reached for little mini egg. I unwrapped the foil, and then went to put said egg into my mouth only to find that it was still wrapped. A double wrapper.

So I thought, that’s funny, but truly didn’t really think too much of it, I mean these things happen. A glitch in the Easter egg wrapping process. It’s kind of like a double yolker (which I must say I haven’t seen for years and years).

I unwrapped the second layer of Easter egg wrapper and again went to put the egg in my mouth. But alas it was not meant to be. There was a third wrapper on this egg.

Now that’s weird don’t you think? It’s not like all the wrappers were wrapped together in one lot, because they overlapped one another.

Now I am wondering how Cadbury actually wrap their eggs and perhaps this indicates a major problem with their wrapping techniques. Their machine might just randomly select an egg to do some extra wrapping on, in order to mess with my head. Or a maverick oompa-loompa may have stuck a couple more wrappers on for fun.

I’ll go with the second option, I like oompa-loompas.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com