<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 12, 2003

I think that I am generally a pretty happy person. I’d call myself easy going (but Mr R might disagree with that). But sometimes people do the most ANNOYING things, and my rage builds up, and I am n danger of going all incredible hulk, and this is where I whinge all about it.

First for today, people who get on the train/lift before I have gotten off the train/lift. There is only one door – it is just LOGICAL that the people disembarking go first. I barge into people that insist on running in before anyone has gotten out. This is a vain attempt to teach some manners (don’t point out that it is really not manners to barge into people either – I’m not interested anyone pointing out my double standards)

Secondly it is people who walk in the middle of the footpath. Actually, make that meander in the middle of the footpath. Walk to the left (or even the right, I understand that some people like to walk on the right, no problem) but don’t walk all over the place, or right in the middle so nobody can overtake you.

The third one in this little Friday-afternoon-vent is the one that gets to me the most. People over the age of 65 should not be allowed to shop in supermarkets on the weekends.

I understand that this may be a little controversial, but I don’t think that you can argue against the logic of this. These people have ALL WEEK to shop. Monday to Friday, ALL DAY LONG. Sure, they may need to fit the shopping in around Bingo, or Bowls, or Oprah, but this still leaves them plenty of hours to complete the task. Every bloody weekend I battle little old ladies with their shopping jeeps, taking forever at the checkouts, asking me reach items on high shelves, counting out twenty dollars in 10c pieces (I wish I made that last bit up, truly). I work full time, like 50 hours a week, so the only solution is bouncers on the doors, checking ID’s.


Ah. That’s better. Can go back to being my usual happy go luck self now. That is until I meet a senile old lady at the supermarket tomorrow….

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com