<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

My ridiculous addiction to bad television just has to stop. Last night was the season finale of Alias, and if that show got any more unbelievable it would be ‘24’. But what can I say, I’m a sucker for a good twist in the spy world, and Mr R is a sucker for the always revealing undercover outfits that Jennifer Garner wears. The big girl on girl fight didn’t degenerate into face slapping-hair pulling-nail gouging, but some super high flying kicks and run up the wall action aplenty. How good would it be to be able to fight like that!

So all this double Alias action meant that I missed the first hour of Survivor last night, so I have taped both hours to watch later. That’s my really favourite show, and I have spent all of today yelling at my work colleagues “ Don’t talk about Survivor, I haven’t watched it yet!”. No doubt all my fav’s will be gone soon, so I have to enjoy them while they last. I told Mr R that if I wasn’t married to him then I would quite like to be married to Ryan O with the sparkly eyes, or Andrew Savage. He said he’d quite like to be married to Jennifer Garner so I guess we are even.

My friends have a terribly bad record of giving away the endings to television shows that I have not yet had time to watch. The end of the Amazing race was given away by a girlfriend who sent me an email entitled “I’m so upset..”. I thought something terrible had happened, only to open it up to the sentence “that those stupid boys won after they were so mean to the taxi driver”. Well there went the suspense on that one.

I guess the solution is to stop watching, but then what would I have to complain about?


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com