<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 17, 2003

Is there a limit to how high a fly can fly? As I think I have mentioned before, I work in a high rise office building in the city. I am on the 12th floor, and right now am looking out of my window at a fly resting on the glass outside. But what I am wondering is how high will this fly go? What is there that attracts a fly this far off the ground? No rotting meat, no sheep, nobody having a BBQ. Do you think they just fly straight up for the view?

Another has just joined the first fly. My window actually seems to be quite popular with the flies of Melbourne, I suppose it does have a nice view of the bay, the Yarra, the Westgate bridge, some other buildings and Telstra dome, so perhaps it is a sought after resting place for flies.

I beg your pardon? Procrastinate? Me?


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com