<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

We are off to the football this weekend, to see the MIGHTY PIES
wallop Port Adelaide. You may think from that sentence that I am a Collingwood supporter, when in actual fact I am a Western Bulldogs gal through and through. But as we finished on the bottom of the ladder, and my lovely hubby is a big Pies man, then I am right behind my second team.

I sometimes find the football, well, a bit boring (I suppose that is because we lose all the time), and I end up mostly watching the crowd. It never ceases to amaze me the mix of people you get at an AFL game, from all walks of life, and the passion of many of them is something to behold. But a couple of weeks ago we watched the Pies triumph over the Brisbane Lions, and I have to say that it was a very exciting match to be at. So lets hope this weekend turns out the same. GO PIES.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com