<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 26, 2003

Things I am looking forward to this weekend:-

1. Spring Weather.
2. Grand Final BBQ with friends and many little kids to play with.
3. Collingwood winning the Grand Final putting Mr R in a very happy mood.
4. The house being a no-go zone because the floors are being sanded and polished, which equates to time for me to do what I like. Shopping! Breakfast in Carlton! Lunch in St Kilda! Sleeping until midday! So many options I cant even begin to choose.

Things I am NOT looking forward to this weekend:-

1. Spring Weather, raining one minute, hailing the next.
2. Grand Final BBQ with friends and many little kids to annoy me and not let me concentrate on the game.
3. Collingwood losing the Grand Final putting Mr R in a very grumpy mood.


Lets hope it is all the former rather than the latter.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com