<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 04, 2003

A friend of mine died yesterday. He was 33. Married with a young son only 18 months old. I’m not sure yet exactly what happened, but he was sick with some sort of virus, he went to hospital, and then he died.

He was an old friend of my husband’s, and whilst we hadn’t seen him for a while, he was the kind of guy who when you did see him it was just like old times. He was one of those perfect people, friendly, popular, gorgeous, funny, warm, genuine, charming; who you were proud to know and count as a friend.

I am in shock, and have this blanket of sadness over me, that I had only just managed to lift after someone I work with recently died at a tragically young age (he was 30). I have never thought that the world made any sense, and sometimes it seems that it really never will.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com