<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 08, 2003

So I thought an ideal beginning would be an about section.

Name - Sam (a nick name / pseudonym for purposes of this site!)
Born April 1975. That makes me 28

Married April 2001, to the very cool Mr R
I do not have any children, and am not planning on having any in the near future, thanks very much for asking EVERYONE. I tell you – if it’s not “when are you getting married?”, it’s “when are you having kids?” I guess you can tell this question annoys the hell out me. Firstly I think it’s kind of personal (I mean what if I couldn’t have kids for some reason, that would be pretty insensitive) and secondly, people seem to pass judgment on your choice.

I live in a suburb of Melbourne, Australia, with Mr R. We own our house and have started a massive renovation – which just may drive me completely insane. If I start babbling about bench tops, you have permission to slap me.

I work in the finance industry. I like my job, I do interesting stuff, and that’s all I’m going to say about that.
That’s all for now, don’t really want to give too much away too early….

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com