<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Irony. It can be a difficult concept to illustrate (don’t get me started on how Alanis did). But a perfect example has just presented itself on my desk.

A Kleenex baby blue tissue box is sitting next to my computer. Full of lovely white fluffy tissues for blowing noses, drying tears, wiping hands, cleaning spills on my desk, whatever. All of these are occasions where you are not all that HAPPY. If you’ve got a cold, you are miserable, if you are wiping away tears that’s self explanatory, if I’ve spilt something on my desk I’m bloody pissed off! So please tell me why does the tissue box, in nice flowing writing, have these words -
Happiness
Friendship
Warmth
Love
Smile
Peace
…and lots of hearts?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com